18 September 2007

Good luck with the job, Geth.


My brother Gethin has been out in the States this Summer working on one of the camps for kids they have. While he's been in the land of the free and the home of the brave he's been offered a job being involved in some way in the organising of next Summers camps. He's undecided about taking it as far as i know, one thing i do know however, is that should he go for it he'll need to get a more permanent visa. This means that the American home office will want to be checking him out fairly thoroughly, including perhaps stumbling across this little piece of wonder-web! I thought two things when i realised this:

First: i could make it difficult for him to get his visa depending on what i decide to type here. I thought i'd start relatively tamely, for instance - declaring my immense love and favour of hyper critical american comic, satirist and protestor Bill Hicks.

Second: If the American home office do decide to check out Gethin's background and somehow find their way here, i could leave them a personal message!

If you have any thoughts on how i could mischievously complicate his visa, or have an idea for a message for the government o' USA leave a comment.

Gethin should perhaps consider getting in touch with me soon, all i want is a text or a phone call and look at the lengths he's made me go to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could this possibly be sibling jelousy I don't believe it! Alas I too have tried to get Gethin to contact me he's in mexico at the moment but he does say that he has tried to ring and we've not been in. These parents can't be trusted to be around when you want them. his stay in texas was good gun totin' huntin' fishin' baptist university students he was staying with work that out lv mum