17 November 2008

Six Random Facts Meme.

Been tagged by Glen Marshall

The Rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Write six random things about yourself.
*Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
*Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. I wanted to be a footballer, a pilot, a policeman, a missionary, an archaeologist and an actor when i grew up.
2. Mushrooms make me think of mould, slugs and ear lobes. I cannot abide them.
3. I can juggle basketballs.
4. I sometimes wonder how different my life would be if i were just 3 inches taller.
5. My first French kiss was in France. It was on a school trip, i was 11. She was Helen Ketteridge, she was 12.
6. I got a 'G' in GCSE RE. Ha!

My six tagees ... ASBO Jesus, Blake Huggins, Dan Hussey, Gareth Higgins, Rob Reed
sarcasmo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coach Outlet If you are talking about luxury bags, Coach Purses are considered great finds. coachfactory.com/shop and other Coach products are considered to be globally recognized. Their products are priced quite high to be appreciated by the high class. Don't fret because Coach Outlet Store Online products were priced low enough for the middle class to purchase. Because of their affordable prices, both high and middle class can appreciate the worth of Coach Outlet Online.