17 October 2011

grand slam.

RWC '11.

Sam Warburton sending off costs Wales a chance at winning the title. That the referee was an Irish (Ireland having been knocked out by Wales in the previous round) francophile who speaks the language, regularly visits, has family who live there and, indeed, whose father IS French, had no bearing whatsoever on that infamous split second decision i'm sure. Check his name for goodness sake: Alain Colm Pierre Rolland.


Bitter? Devastated.
Proud? Abso-leeking-lutely!!!

8 comments:

Game Apps said...

What a great post. I so want to build a sports game app.

security equipment said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

Manish Kumar said...

Yes comedy is something i love dearly. I would like to thank you for sharing.... For travel information Cheap Flights To Dubai or Cheap flights to Manila or Cheap flights to Kathmandu or Cheap flights to Bangkok i like it.

koushik said...

Wow!It is excellent & amazing. The Blogs are Very Beautiful.i Like It. Thanks for Sharing.I invite you visit my site - Cheap flights to Bangkok or Cheap Flights To Dubai or Cheap flights to Manila or Cheap Flights to Kathmandu.

Anonymous said...

Authentic Ravens Jerseys

mapa wifi españa said...

Hello, great web site. I’m very delighted. Fantastic job. The articles are superb. I also run a blog, stop sometimes to me. I hope you enjoy it too.

hamza khanzada said...

so informative and effective blog
hamza khanzada

Brooke said...

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! online-essay-writer.org Keep stuff like this coming.