18 June 2008

I hate cats, they're rubbish!

First i need to apologise for the lack of 'bang' in my blogsplosion; there's been a problem with the fuse being longer than i thought it was.

Cats are rubbish.They use you for food. They're mercenary creatures, they'll come to you and pretend to be affectionate when they need something, then they'll bugger off back to doing whatever it is they do when they're not hungry.

Kelly and i have (had?) two cats; a brother and sister, Maverick and Mookey. Mookey's gone missing - 13 days now. Kelly had to really talk me into getting them (i mean reaaallllly talk me into to it, my first objection was "i'm allergic, they make me unable to breathe and i bleed from the eyes". She said "You'll get over it, we can have them on a trial period, if you're still bleeding after 3 months my mother can have them". Somehow i allowed this to swing it for me).

We got them 18 months ago, they were tiny, i couldn't breath. My turning blue and being covered in mucus which flowed freely from my nose and eyes (which felt like they were on fire) didn't stop me falling in love with them though. I even loved them when the scratches they gave me caused my skin to get enflamed. Kelly was right, i got over it - it only took me about one month.

But now Mookey is gone and i'm gutted. Mav is gutted too which makes me more upset. He mopes, and when he's not moping he's sat by the back gate just watching and waiting for her.

I knew i was right from the start, cats are rubbish, you let them in and they make you feel like this.

No comments: